is part of a series of six trawlers built after the war by Bath Iron Works in Quincy (Mass. USA). Here is the list which indicates the yard number , the name and armaments.
- 278 Colonel Pleven / Pécheries Pleven (Saint-Malo)
- 279 Bassilour / Armateurs Francais Coloniaux
- 280 Ginette Le Borgne / Société Fecampoise de Peche
- 281 Heureux / Société des Pecheries Industrielles (Saint-Malo)
- 282 Finlande / Pecheries de Bordeaux-Bassans
- 283 Minerva / Société Havraise de Peche
These trawlers were built for the French Government and assigned to the armaments for war damages. Colonel Pleven
was launched on 21 juin1947 and delivered in January 1948.
Then he became the "Pierre Vidal
," then "Annita
" and "Saukko IV
", and finally converted to a barge in 1975