Chartered by Emeraude Jersey Ferries in 2004, the fast catamaran Emeraude France
acted daily connections with Jersey to transport cars and passengers.
History Emeraude France
is a member, such as the Condor 10
, of a series of 9 fast catamarans (INCAT 74) built by INCAT in Hobart, Tasmania. She was built in 1990.
Here is the history of this ship including former names, companies and assignments:
- 2005 - Emeraude France for Emeraude Ferries between Saint-Malo, Jersey and Guernsey, and then in 2006?
- 2002 - 2005 Seacat France (Channel crossing)
- 2000 - 2002 Croazia Jet for the SNAV
- 1993 - 2000 Atlantic II in Argentina between Montevideo and Buenos Aires
- 1990 - 1993 Seacat Calais (Channel crossing )
- 1993 - 1993 Tasmania Seacat for Tasmania Ferry in Bass Strait (Australia)